Japan Escorted Tour Special Offer22.06.18 | Oliver
Special Offer – Save up to £360pp on specific departure dates, if booked before the 15th July 2018… including Spring 2019 which is sure to be a popular date!
Discover the cultural heritage of Japan on this exciting journey through the country’s main island of Honshu. Visit the tranquil Kenroku-en garden and the castle of Kanazawa before exploring the imperial city of Kyoto with its many temples and shrines. Experience the sombre modern history of Hiroshima, then visit the picturesque island of Miyajima with its iconic Torii gate before finishing back in Tokyo.
- Stay in centrally located 4-star hotels
- Direct flights with British Airways
- Tea ceremony in Kyoto and watch gold leaf production in Kanazawa
- Explore the temples, gardens and shrines of Kyoto and Nara
- Tour the Hiroshima Peace Park with a talk by an A-bomb attack survivor
- Tours conducted using private coach transport
- Small group size – maximum 26 people
Departure dates & prices
7th October 2018 – from
4th November 2018 – from
16th March 2019 – from
23rd March 2019 – from £5495
8th April 2019 – from