Mad about the Mercury Competition 20182.02.18 | Nathan Collins
We have teamed up with Norwegian Airlines to offer a short break to Boston.
Every photograph printed in the competition after it launches in February 2018, up until the end of 2018 will put forward for the chance to win this super prize.
Flying with Norwegian, onboard one of their new fleet of 737-800s, complete with free onboard wifi, you will enjoy this short break in one of the most historically significant cities in North America which also offers world-class shopping including famous vintage markets, fantastic entertainment with a vibrant music scene and the chance to explore more of this beautiful part of the USA.
RB Collection Director, Nathan Collins (pictured) comments “Boston has always been a popular destination for our discerning clients. The cities strong history and cultural background offers something many other cities in the USA lack, and it’s position as the gateway to the Northern East states is perfect for expolring further afield on a self-drive holiday around New England.
Founded in 1630, Boston is one of the oldest cities in the U.S. The key role it played in the American Revolution is highlighted on the Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile walking route of historic sites that tells the story of the nation’s founding. One stop, former meeting house Faneuil Hall, is a popular marketplace.
Nathan adds “Last year’s entries were excellent, but the stakes are higher this year with this amazing prize! The theme for the 2018 competition is ‘Create a Memory’ which is what we are all about at RB Collection. We want your photo entries to show the amazing holiday memories you experience. We will be looking for originality, exciting destinations and humour in the 2018 photo entries.
To send a print, post it to: Mad About The Mercury, Mercury Newsdesk, CIN, Ventura Park Road, Tamworth B78 3LZ. Or email your entries to email@example.com (high quality photos please).
Again, ensure your full name, address and daytime contact details are on the back, along with the details of your snap.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prize must be taken in 2019 and there will be blackout dates during peak times
- RB Collection Ltd. are to administer the bookings
- Prize includes 2 return flights from London to Boston (taxes not included) with Norwegian Airlines and 4 nights accommodation. The trip may be extendable at winners own expense.
- Tickets to be issued in the winners’ name only and is not transferrable
- Once confirmed the booking cannot be cancelled or changed
- Competition is not open to employees or their family members of RB Collection Ltd, CIN or Norwegian Airlines or their subsidiaries.
- The winner will be decided by a judging panel administered by the Lichfield Mercury