Andrea Bocelli Tuscany 2018: VIP Break
Andrea Bocelli 2018 LIVE in Lajatico, Tuscany
Saturday 28th July 2018
We offer a flexible, tailor made service with flights, accommodation in Florence, Siena or the surrounding area, transfers or car hire with tickets to see Andrea Bocelli in Lajatico. For other options to see Andrea Bocelli in Lajatico Tuscany visit our Florence/Tuscany main menu here. Or why not book onto the set tour, details here
2018 Event details…
This edition will be dedicated to the representation of the opera “Andrea Chenier” by Umberto Giordano. Andrea Bocelli will return to his greatest passion, performing an opera to which he is most emotionally attached. This is the first opera he heard and learned, it is also the first aria he sang and recorded at the age of eight!
“Andrea Chenier” is the opera of love and is the opera of the “tenor”. The protagonist is almost always on stage and interprets famous, moving and particularly loved pages to the audience. The storyboard is inspired by the true-life story of French poet Andre Chenier (1762 – 1794) and is adventurous and bloodthirsty. It overflows with music of emotions, powerful effects and the characters come out on stage with unprecedented impetuosity. Everything is fast, the events follow each other and leave you breathless. It is an opera that captures from the earliest notes, is easy to follow and talks directly to the heart.
VIP Andrea Bocelli Live in Lajatico, Tuscany
Stay at a 4* or 5* hotel of your choice in or just outside of Florence with flights from the UK, private car airport transfers, private car concert transfers, pre performance dinner, executive section tickets to see Andrea Bocelli perform in Lajatiuco, Tuscany.
Thursday 26th July 2018 (example departure date only, ask about other options)
- Depart UK
- On arrival you will be transferred by private vehicle to your chosen hotel
Friday 27th July 2018
- Free time to enjoy Florence
Saturday 28th July 3028
- Free time during the day
- Return private car or shuttle transfer from hotel to Lajatico
- Enjoy a pre-performance wine-tasting and dinner near the venue
- Performance by Andrea Bocelli seated in the Executive area
Sunday 29th July 2018
- Private car transfer from hotel to airport
- Return flight to the UK
Other hotels to choose from in Florence / Tuscany, contact us for details:
- Santa Maria Novella
- Degli Orafi
- Villa Fiesole
- Relais Santa Croce
- Four Seasons Florence
- Grand Hotel Villa Cora
- Grand Hotel Villa Medici
- Il Salviatino
- Il Salviatino
- Hotel Savoy
- Villa Fiesole
- Villa La Massa
- Gallery Hotel Art
- Villa Massa
- Villa Corta
- Rosewood Castiglion Del Bosco,
- Castello del Nero
- Hotel Il Pelicano
- more may be available, ask for details…
How to book:
Call us on 01543 258631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is included?
- Return flights from the UK (ask about regional departures)
- Private return airport transfers
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast in Florence (ask about other areas to stay)
- Return private Mercedes car transfers to/from the performance
- Pre-performance welcome drink & dinner with drinks at elegant, Italian venue
- Art therapy book “COLORA I TEATRI” each person
- Executive category tickets
- ATOL & ABTA Protection for your financial security
- RB ‘VIP Experience’
- Our top tips of what to see & do in Florence
from £2,216 per person
Florence is more beautiful than Venice or Rome. The Andrea Bocelli open air concert was a highlight together with a wonderful lunch at La Lance in Fiesole and a visit to San Gimignano…….starting with the prosecco in the room made this a memorable city break!
Well, I would just like to say what an absolutely fabulous experience I had seeing Andrea Bocelli “perform” in the open air, in his home town, in such a stunning setting. In fact, the whole holiday was fantastic, the hotel and staff, the location, the trips, the guides, etc, etc, could not be faulted. I thought it was extremely good value for money. I am so glad I treated myself to this trip, it was a big birthday for me this year and I now have some wonderful memories.
It was a privilege to attend Andrea Bocelli’s concert in his home town, perfect for the special occasion of my son’s 30th birthday. Arrangements and details provided prior to travel was very efficient. Smooth and slick timings for the transfers. Hotels chosen were good for their location, cleanliness and comfort. I always received courteous and polite responses from the travel team.