Andre Rieu: Vienna
André Rieu, the world famous Dutch violinist, is returning to Austria in 2018 with his new tour! Enjoy the unique performances by André Rieu, the Johann Strauss Orchestra, choir and soloists. The performance includes irresistible waltzes, classical music, operetta and musicals.
Day 1: 31st May 2018
Fly direct from London Heathrow to Vienna. You will then be transferred by private car to your hotel. See below for hotel options.
Day 2: 1st June 2018
Day at leisure to enjoy Vienna, we are happy to provide visit options for your consideration.
Day 3: 2nd June 2018
Morning at leisure.
Evening: Enjoy an magical evening with Andre Rieu (performance starts at 7.30pm). The package includes 2 Tribune Ost tickets, please refer to the seat map below to see where the different ticket categories are located and ticket upgrade costs.
Day 4: 3rd June 2018
Check out of your hotel. Private transfer to airport for your return flight to London.
Hotel Options/ Costs per Person flying from London Heathrow
- Hotel Kaiserhof (4* superior), Classic room with breakfast, from £780pp
- Grand Hotel Wien (5* Superior), Superior double room with breakfast, from £1100pp
- Hotel Sacher (5* Deluxe), Vienna: Superior double room with breakfast, from £1275pp
- Hotel Bristol, Vienna (5* Deluxe): Three nights bed and breakfast staying in a classic double room. From £1130pp
Regional Flight Supplements
Manchester: From £30pp
Birmingham: From £100pp
Other airports may be available, ask for details.
Ticket Prices & Seating Plan
1st Category- Tribune Nord: extra £55 per person
2nd Category- Section 74&73 and Tribune Ost: extra £35 per person
3rd Category- Section 72&71 and Tribune Ost: extra £20 per person
4th Category- Section 70 and Tribune Ost: Already Included in Costs
What is included?
- Flights from London Heathrow with 1 x checked in bag and pre-allocated seats
- Private airport arrival and departure transfers
- 3 nights at the Hotel Kaiserhof with breakfast (see upgrade options)
- Performance tickets (Tribune Ost included, see upgrades)
- Complimentary Vienna Masterticket – including entrance to the Leopold Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts (Kunsthistorisches)
- Kirsty’s top tips and recommendations for Vienna
- RB ‘VIP Experience’
- ATOL & ABTA protection for your financial security
From £780 per person
I am a big fan of culture, history and art and really enjoyed exploring Vienna. The city oozes character and has plenty to keep you busy for a few days or more. I can highly recommend it! Do stop by Hotel Sacher for a taste of their famous Sacher cake! Absolutely delicious.