André Rieu: Vienna 2019
André Rieu, the world famous Dutch violinist, is returning to Austria in 2019. Enjoy the unique performances by André Rieu, the Johann Strauss Orchestra, choir and soloists. The performance includes irresistible waltzes, classical music, operetta and musicals.
Sample Itinerary (this is flexible based on availability so please contact us to discuss your requirements)
Saturday 4th May 2019
Fly from the UK to Vienna
- Hotel Kaiserhof (4* Superior), Vienna – three nights’ accommodation with breakfast staying in a classic double room- Staying in a classic double room
- Complimentary Vienna Masterticket
Sunday 5th May 2019
Make your own way to Wiener Stadthalle for the special André Rieu performance with your ticket included.
Monday 6th May 2019
Day at leisure to enjoy Vienna, we will provide you with hints and tips to make the most of your stay.
Tuesday 7th May 2019 (Vienna to UK)
Private departure transfer from hotel to airport for your return flight to the UK
Hotel upgrade options:
- Grand Hotel Wien (5* Superior), Vienna – three nights’ accommodation with breakfast staying in a superior or a deluxe double room. Staying in a superior double room (Supplement from £370pp) or staying in a deluxe double room (Supplement from £432pp)
- Hotel Bristol (5* Deluxe), Vienna – three nights’ accommodation with breakfast staying in a classic or an executive double room. Staying in a classic double room (Supplement from £400pp) or staying in an executive double room (Supplement from £440pp)
- Hotel Sacher (5* Deluxe), Vienna – three nights’ accommodation with breakfast staying in a deluxe double room. Staying in a deluxe double room (Supplement from £920pp)
Ticket upgrades per person for the André Rieu concert on 5th May:
Orchestra (limited availability): Supplement from £53pp
Parkett 2: Supplement from £18pp
Tribune Ost Rank 3 – already included in price.
Ticket Prices & Seating Plan
What is included?
- Flights from London Heathrow with 1 x checked in bag and pre-allocated seats (ask about flights from Manchester or Birmingham)
- Private airport arrival and departure transfers
- 3 nights at the Hotel Kaiserhof with breakfast (see upgrade options)
- Performance tickets to see André Rieu perform at Wiener Stadthalle (Tribune Ost included, see upgrades)
- Complimentary Vienna Masterticket – including entrance to the Leopold Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts (Kunsthistorisches)
- Our top tips and recommendations for Vienna
- RB ‘VIP Experience’
- ATOL & ABTA protection for your financial security
From £929 per person
We are big fans of culture, history and art and we really enjoyed exploring Vienna. The city oozes character and has plenty to keep you busy for a few days or more. We can highly recommend it! Do stop by Hotel Sacher for a taste of their famous Sacher cake! Absolutely delicious.