**SPECIAL OFFER** New York and the Metropolitan Opera
Depart 11th December 2017
(Flexible departure date and airport, opera takes place on 12th Dec)
A three-night short break to New York including highly-sought after tickets for a performance of Mozart’s Le Nozze di Figaro. Enjoy world-class art and museums – from MOMA and the Frick Collection to Renzo Piano’s new Whitney Museum of American Art – and perhaps indulge in some Christmas shopping, before taking your seat in the legendary Met auditorium for a performance starring the talented young soprano Ailyn Perez.
Day 1: (11th December 2017)
- Depart the UK for London on your direct flight with British Airways (see below for upgrade options, ask about regional airports)
- On arrival into New York you will be transported by private vehicle to your hotel
- Settle into your accommodation, the 4* Empire Hotel, located just a few moments’ walk from the Lincoln Center and the Met, in the heart of Midtown Manhattan
- The rest of your day is at leisure. Our R.Bespoke Concierge service can take care of dinner reservations for you should you wish.
Day 2: (12th December 2017)
- Today is your first full day in the Big Apple. Spend time wandering around the world-famous MOMA or the Whitney – enjoy a spin on the ice rink in central park, snap up some Christmas gifts or visit one of the many attractions the city has to offer. We can assist with excursion and entrance tickets if required.
- This evening is the highlight of your trip as you will watch Le Nozze di Figaro at the Metropolitan Opera with front row dress circle seats. Nothing can be more enchanting than an evening at the Met in New York at Christmas time – a truly magical experience!
Day 3: (13th December 2017)
- A free day and evening to experience New York in its prime at Christmas time. Why not take in another show, venture over to Brooklyn to sample its vibrant art, food & nightlife or sip a cocktail in the Upper East Side – let us know your interests and we can make suggestions on how to fill your time.
Day 4: (14th December 2017)
- Sadly, your time in NYC has come to an end and it’s time to return home.
- A private vehicle will transport you back to the airport for your flight back to the UK.
- Single supplement: £700
- Upgrade to World Traveller Plus from £1,150 return
- Upgrade to Club World from £3,160 return
This is an example itinerary; all holidays are tailor-made to your own personal requirements…
What is included?
- Return economy class flights to New York with British Airways (upgrades available on request)
- Private return airport transfers
- 3 nights in a double room at the 4* Empire Hotel,
- Dress circle tickets in the front row for Le Nozze di Figaro
- Guide on restaurants and sightseeing
- The services of our R.Bespoke Concierge to recommend and book local restaurants and reserve tickets for museums and galleries
from only £1,549 per person