Reykjavik & South Iceland Long Weekend
This 4 night short break is perfect for those short on time but who want to see Reykjavik and other areas of Iceland on holiday. The south of the island is easily accessible and we have combined the city with a stay at Hotel Ranga – the perfect spot to watch the Northern Lights.
The hotel is located in a remote spot with very little light pollution. Join one of the Northern Lights excursions from the city or the Hotel Ranga to make the most of your trip.
Transfers between the airport and hotels is all included for your leave of mind.
There are a number of other optional excursions which you can pre book. We have members of our team who have visited Iceland themselves and can advise which are most suitable for you.
What is included?
- Return economy flights from the UK
- Private transfers from Kevflavik airport to Reykjavik, from Reykjavik to Hotel Ranga and from Hotel Ranga to Kevlavik airport
- 2 nights staying at the Centrum Hotel in Reykjavik with breakfast
- 2 nights staying at the Hotel Ranga with breakfast
- ABTA & ATOL for your financial security
- RB’s ‘VIP’ Experience
from £1085 per person