WIN an All-Inclusive week at Curtain Bluff, Antigua13.09.16 | Alan Broad
Ever dreamed of a Caribbean paradise escape? Here is your chance to win a wonderful week at the stunning Curtain Bluff on the exquisite island of Antigua, visited by Nathan, Alan & Kirsty at RB Collection.
To learn a little more about this wonderful prize we meet Rob Sherman, MD of Curtain Bluff and find out what he feels is so special about the hotel and island.
What makes Curtain Bluff so special?
Myself (smile) – honestly, we are special because of our staff. Our resort is known as the “resort of 1000 hugs”. The feeling is authentic and simply cannot be duplicated – and our guests agree! We have many repeaters, especially from the UK including families and couples.
Who is the hotel suitable for?
We are perfect for multigenerational families, active travellers especially tennis enthusiasts (we host two tennis camps per year), and anyone trying to find an authentic sense of a Caribbean holiday.
Is there an interesting story behind or about the hotel you can tell us about?
‘Firepower’, a movie starring O.J. Simpson and Sophia Lauren, was filmed at Curtain Bluff.
What would be your top 3 things to see while you are in Antigua?
Nelson’s Dockyard (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), Shirley Heights in English Harbour, and the Green Flash at sunset from the balcony of the owner’s house on the bluff at Curtain Bluff are not to be missed.
When is your favourite time of year in Antigua and why?
Christmas in Antigua is my favourite time of year. We have families who come to Curtain Bluff every year to celebrate the season, and it’s always like a huge family reunion. Santa makes an appearance – by donkey, on a paddleboard, one year even on a jet-ski. Antiguan Christmases are very colourful.
How to enter
For every overseas flight inclusive holiday you make with RB Collection between 15th September and 31st December 2016 you will receive one entry into the competition. You can also enter by answering the following questions:
1) Which RB team members have visited Antigua?
2) Where did Sam recently visit in Central America?
3) Where did Kirsty visit for the 3rd time this summer?
The answers are featured in our Autumn / Winter 2016 edition of our Travel Explorer magazine – read online here…
Click here to enter online or post your entry with your contact details to us at:
Curtain Bluff Competition
2 Boley Park Centre
Terms & conditions:
- The price includes 7 nights all-inclusive accommodation staying at Curtain Bluff, Antigua
- The prize can be taken between 3rd April and 6th May 2017 and 28th October and 15th December 2017
- Stay must be completed by 15th December 2017
- RB Collection Ltd. are to administer the booking
- The prize can only be used in conjunction with flights arranged by RB Collection Ltd.
- Transportation costs are not included in the prize
- The prize is to be issued in the winners’ name only and is not transferrable
- Once confirmed the booking cannot be cancelled or changed
- Competition is not open to employees or their family members of RB Collection Ltd, Essential Detail, Curtain Bluff or their subsidiaries
- The winner will be drawn in January 2017 and notified in that month. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of notification a redraw may occur
- One entry per household
- One automatic entry per household to the competition will be made for clients booking an overseas flight inclusive holiday with RB Collection between 15thSeptember and 31s December 2016
- No purchase necessary; one entry per household can also be made by answering questions based on our ‘Travel Explorer’ Autumn/Winter 2016 magazine, enter online here before 31st December 2016
- Competition entrants details will be shared with Curtain Bluff, you will have the option of opting out for marketing communications