Stunning 4,000-Acre Hampshire Estate
Only an hour from London, Farleigh Wallop is wonderful for private events, corporate gatherings, house parties and exclusive holidays. It is situated down a tree lined avenue on a 4,000-acre Hampshire estate. It is a classic English home set back from the road with a recently redesigned interior and has been fitted with modern amenities. A luxurious and completely private estate, the house has eight reception rooms, all adaptable in format. If you are entertaining, the dining room is ideal for grand dining or a reception for 40. There are eleven bedrooms and nine bathrooms that provide a beautifully appointed accommodation. A bespoke marquee area, adjacent to the house that caters for larger parties.
- London: 1.15 hour drive
- Waterloo: 45 minute train to Basingstoke, 15 minute transfer
- Heathrow Airport – 50 minutes
- Gatwick Airport – 1.45 hours
- 11 bedrooms
- 10 doubles, 8 ensuite, 1 single
- With 4,000 acres there is plenty of space to arrange activities from shooting, to fishing and rowing on the private lake, to croquet on the lawn.
- Cricket pitch and tennis court in the grounds.
- Cinema Room and Billiard Room
- Home to Farleigh shoot
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (open May to September depending on weather)
What is included?
- Exclusive use
- All included in the nightly rate, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner can all be planned with the chef.
- Selected house wines, premium spirits and full range of mixers and soft drinks are included (guest can bring their own if they wish, no extra charge).
- RB’s ‘VIP Experience’ Service to take care of all the little extras
from £6,000 per night (exclusive use)