Andrea Bocelli: Marostica (Verona)
Andrea Bocelli, one of the internationally best-known Italian voices, will be in concert next September, for what promises to be the musical event of the year. This flexible short break is based in Verona with transfers to Marostica to see Andrea Bocelli perform.
Performance date: September 14th 2016.
The concert of the famous Tuscan tenor, to date, it is the only concert Italian announced, in addition to the traditional appointment at the Teatro del Silenzio Lajatico, the birthplace of the artist. In Piazza Castello Maestro Bocelli will perform with the Veneto Philharmonic Orchestra Regionale which will be conducted by Marcello Rota.
There will be 5,000 seats available for the event, which will benefit the stands set up for the performances of game of chess, the Human Chess Game taking place on September on 11th, 12th, 13th and an audience on the board. Marostica is going then to live an exceptional September, with the spotlight of the world pointed to the famous historical commemoration and time for an event to show destined to make their mark.
Suggested itinerary (flexible so do speak to us to discuss your requirements)
Special offer: 4 nights for the price of 3
Monday 12 September 2016
- Flight from London to Verona
- Private arrival car transfer to the hotel
- Four nights’ 3* accommodation with breakfast with 4th night free! (ask about upgrading to a 4* hotel)
Wednesday 14 September 2016
- Shared shuttle service to/from Marostica for the performance
Friday 16 September 2016
- Private departure car transfer to the airport
- Flight from Verona to London
Other flight options:
London Gatwick, Birmingham, East Midlands and Manchester departures may be available, do ask for details.
Seating plan & upgrade options:
(1) Tribuna Silver Sud Ovest
(2) Tribuna Gold Ovest
(3) Tribuna Silver Nord Ovest
(4) Curva Ovest
(5) Tribuna Platinum
(6) Curva Est
(7) Tribuna Silver Nord Est
(8) Tribuna Gold Est
(9) Tribuna Silver Sud Est
What is included?
- Return economy flights from the UK
- Private airport transfers
- Accommodation as stated with breakfast
- Shared performance transfers (aka bout private transfers if you prefer)
- Curve West/East tickets (ask about upgrades)
- ATOL & ABTA protection for your financial security
- RB ‘VIP’ Experience
from £999 per person