Work with us
Ever considered a career in travel? Scroll down for our latest vacancies.
Full-time Travel Agent
Join one of the most respected luxury & specialist travel companies in the UK.
Travel the world regularly, expand your knowledge and experience through weekly training sessions and organise beautiful, memorable holidays to exotic and interesting worldwide destinations.
We are seeking motivated, excited and passionate individuals to join our dynamic and growing team.
– Location: RB Collection, Boley Park, Lichfield, WS14 9XU
– Hours: Full time, 5 days per week, Mon- Sat, one Sat off per month
– Salary: Competitive depending on experience. Monthly & annual bonus scheme
– Holiday entitlement: 28 days per year including bank holidays
– Training & development: Long and short haul FAM trips, weekly training and local events
As a well-established, independent and award-winning dynamic company we are seeking the best in the business to join our busy expert team. Excellent travelling opportunities and exciting environment to sell interesting, new and adventurous destinations is on offer.
This sales role is based in our retail office on Boley Park, Lichfield (great transport connections). You will be required to deal with everyday retail sales and client enquiries.We create special holiday memories and you’ll be arranging tailor-made worldwide itineraries plus more traditional ‘fly and flop’ trips, predominantly in the luxury and specialist travel sector.Knowledge of AITO a bonus.
Key skills required
– Minimum 1 year experience of working in an independent travel agent sales environment
– Tailor-making luxury worldwide holidays for the discerning client
– In-depth destination knowledge
– Experience of travelling abroad to luxury and/or specialist destinations
– Ability to think outside the box to go above & beyond the call of duty to create once in a lifetime holidays for discerning clients
– Excellent language & writing skills
– Confident and polite telephone manner
– Proficient use of Microsoft Office and computers
– Friendly, confident and professional manner
– You will be aspiring to work for one of the leading, independent travel agencies in the UK
– Keen for a new challenge, you will also be able to bring your own expertise and knowledge to the table having travelled yourself and gained extensive knowledge within the industry.
– You will be keen to develop new ideas as part of a dynamic team working to keep ahead of the competition
– Flexible and eager to learn
– This is a unique opportunity to join a small team of travel experts, sales roles in our company do not come around very often and we firmly believe this is an exciting and unique opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply – Send your CV and covering letter to:
Oliver Broad, RB Collection, email@example.com, 01543 258631