Work with us
Ever considered a career in travel? Scroll down for our latest vacancies.
Luxury Travel Sales Executive
Location: RB Collection, Boley Park, Lichfield, WS14 9XU
Hours: Full time, Mon- Sat, one Sat off per month
Salary: Depending on experience
Bonus: Annual & monthly bonus scheme based on performance
Holiday entitlement: 28 days per year including bank holidays
Training & development: FAM trips, weekly training and local events
Start date: ASAP
Need a new challenge? This unique opportunity for a career hungry travel consultant has arisen in our award-winning luxury and specialist agency. You’ll be part of a rapidly growing ‘black-card’ style VIP area of the business, creating tailor-made and high-end travel experiences all over the world.
This new role will work alongside one of our company Directors to develop our black-card style, high-end, VIP client base. Working from our office on Boley Park, Lichfield, you will be required to deal with suppliers and clients over the phone, but also in our retail area when required.
As a well-established, independent and award-winning business we are seeking the best in the business to join our busy and dynamic team. Excellent travelling opportunities and a unique opportunity to sell interesting, new and adventurous destinations is on offer. Knowledge of AITO a bonus.
Key skills required
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in an independent travel agent sales environment preferred
- Tailor-making luxury worldwide holidays for the discerning clients
- Travel industry knowledge
- Experience of travelling abroad to luxury and/or specialist destinations
- Ability to think outside the box to go above & beyond the call of duty to create once in a lifetime holidays for discerning clients
- Excellent language & writing skills
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and computers
- Friendly, confident and professional manner
- You may be currently working in a large independent or multiple and eager to progress tour career into the independent field to create beautiful tailor made and exciting luxury holidays for high-end clients. Or you may already work on this field and be ready for a new challenge.
- You will be aspiring to work for one of the leading, independent travel agencies in the UK
- Keen for a new challenge, you will also be able to bring your own expertise and knowledge to the table having travelled yourself and gained extensive knowledge within the industry.
- You will be keen to develop new ideas as part of a dynamic team working to keep ahead of the competition
- Flexible and eager to learn
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team of 8 travel experts, sales roles in our company do not come around very often and we firmly believe this is an exciting and unique opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply – Send your CV and covering letter to:
Oliver Broad, RB Collection, email@example.com, 01543 258631