Book with Confidence…25.02.21 | Nathan & Oliver
It has certainly been a roller coaster ride in the world of travel but with the vaccine rollout well on its way across the UK, we look ahead to what’s next. Many clients have been in touch about their future holiday plans and it is obvious there is a lot of pent-up demand and eager travellers out there!
We have been asked a lot about booking conditions, flexibility and financial security which we agree are really important right now when planning your next holiday. With this in mind please find below our Covid Booking Promise and a few additional details about our company to re-assure you when considering your next trip.
As always, we are here to help and answer any queries you may have so feel free to call us on 01543 258631 and we would be happy to help.
Book with Confidence: A fresh approach to travel in 2021 & beyond…
Our Covid Booking Promise…
If you are considering booking a holiday, we wanted to remind you of some of our commitments to re-assure you about the service we offer.
- ATOL Protection on flight-inclusive holidays. This ensures your money is financially secure should the holiday company fail and is protected by the UK government. when you book with us, we will issue you with an ATOL Certificate Read more about ATOL here. Holidays that do not include flights offer alternative forms of cover which can vary and we will ensure you have the relevant details when booking with us.
- ABTA Bond: it is a requirement in the UK that a travel agency also holds a financial bond which we do via ABTA. We joined ABTA when we opened in 1985 and have continued to renew our bond every year without fail. You can read about ABTA”s Book With Confidence campaign here.
- Flexibility is a key right now and we have been working hard with our industry partners to set up special arrangements for our clients. These include reduced deposits and flexibility to change departure dates later for Covid-19 related reasons. Conditions can change for each booking and we will discuss these with you in more detail during the booking process.
- Amendments & refunds: As a member of ABTA who offers ATOL protected holidays, should your holiday be cancelled by the operator before travel due to a travel ban by the FCDO for example, you are entitled to a refund or amendment as per the Package Travel Regulations (when a holiday includes a flight and hotel for example as minimum). We will assist with this and will not leave you high and dry to manage it yourself.
- Business Partners & Suppliers: We have learnt a lot in the last 10 months and commit to working only with those suppliers who match our own high levels of service regarding managing amendments, travel updates and refunds.
- AITO Specialist Travel Agent: Our membership of this unique group of independent companies means we have close relationships with the best in the business to offer a wider selection of products. AITO have a very strict membership criteria and so we are very proud to be involved with this prestigious group.
- Independent, honest advice from award-winning travel experts. We are not commercially tied to any specific company and so can offer 100% impartial advice when booking with us. The holiday experience is our priority, not commercial gain.
- Small, friendly team offering personal service. In today’s climate, we believe there is something quite special about dealing with a small team who you can contact easily and offer a flexible way of working. We will it in with you to help make your life less stressful and more enjoyable.
- Family owned & operated. Alan Broad started our firm in 1985 on Boley Park in Lichfield however our family began in the trade way back in 1936! Today, Nathan Collins is Joint MD with Alan’s youngest son Oliver, the third generation of the family to work in travel. With all this experience you are in very good hands indeed.