One of Stockholm’s premier hotels, the Nobis Hotel is located on Norrmalmstorg Square in the heart of the city and 1 km from the railway station. The hotel is a fusion of two buildings and is the first contemporary design hotel in the city. The late 19th century original interiors of both buildings have been preserved and are excellent examples of Stockholm’s unique lavishly decorated stone architecture.
The hotel houses the very long established, popular and sophisticated Italian restaurant Cainas Bakficka, along with the very glamorous Gold bar serving a spectacular range of drinks and cocktails and The Lounge, an impressive room with a ceiling height of 28 metres which is a prime meeting place for the well heeled Stockholmians.
A sophisticated base in a wonderful city and within walking distance of the best shops, restaurants, cafes and clubs.
- 201 air-conditioned rooms including single, small standard, standard, superior and deluxe rooms and one bedroom suites, corner suites, the panorama suite and a the nobis suite
- All rooms have a bathroom (shower), hairdryer, minibar, safe deposit box, telephone, TV and complimentary WiFi internet connection
- Single and small standard rooms are suitable for one guest
- Standard rooms are cosy and can accommodate two people
- The room categories differ only on size, with the larger rooms being more expensive
- Suites have a bathtub in addition to the walk in shower
- Views are over the city or the hotel’s courtyards
- Buffet breakfast
- Fitness room
- The Nobis Hotel is located a short stroll from the waterfront promenade of Strandvagen from which boat excursions depart to the archipelago
- Close to the Nobis Hotel is the premier shopping district of Stockholm and the popular quarter of Ostermalm
What is included?
- Private transfers
- Accommodation with breakfast
- ATOL abd ABTA protection for your financial security
- RB Collection ‘VIP Experience’ service