Sweden has a trend for producing unique hotels. The Ice Hotel is one example and now you can stay in the Tree Hotel. Individually designed tree house style rooms perched high int he trees offer a very unique experience indeed.
We are able to offer flexible holidays to this unique hotel in Swedish Lapland.
Situated in Harads in the south of Swedish Lapland, the Treehotel comprises of 6 innovative cabins suspended amongst trees and accessed by a variety of ladders and bridges. Choose from the UFO seemingly transported from another world, the almost invisible Mirror Cube, the Bird’s Nest, emulating the home of our feathered friends. The Blue Cone is actually a red square whilst the Dragonfly spreads its wings amongst the branches. The Cabin is poised high on the hillside and has dramatic views of the Lule River Valley. All of the cabins have a simple interior design (including eco WC), which only serves to emphasise and enhance their natural surroundings. Meals are served at Britta’s Guest House, a lovely traditional Swedish homestead which has character and an unusual 1950’s cool vibe. Activities to choose from include a forest spa, ice dining, family snow fun, horse adventures along with snowmobile & husky safaris.
What is included?
- Return flights London to Kiruna, Luleå to London (via Stockholm)
- All airport/hotel transfers and resort transfers
- One-way train journey from Kiruna to Boden (second class)
- 4 nights accommodation at the ICEHOTEL and Treehotel as detailed
- Lodging in an ICE room, Arctic Chalet and Treehotel Cabin
- Breakfast throughout. 2 x 3-course buffet dinner at the Treehotel
- ABTA & ATOL protection fro your financial security
- RB ‘VIP’ Experience
from £1,625 per person