Hello Spring! Qatar Airways Competition21.03.16 | Oliver Broad
**DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 30TH JUNE 2016**
We are very excited to offer our clients the chance to win a pair of return economy flights anywhere on the Qatar Airways network as part of our ‘Hello Spring’ promotion. That means 2 lucky winners could fly all the way to the Middle East, Asia or Australasia for free!
Qatar Airways will commence flying 8 services per week from Birmingham on 30th March 2016 to their hub in Doha in Qatar from where you can connect onwards to over 150 destinations around the world. The route will be operated by a Boeing 787 Dreamliner which has a two-cabin configuration, comprising of 22 seats in Business Class and 232 Economy Class seats. All seats include individual television screens, with Economy Class customers benefiting from a screen 10.6-inches wide, offering the latest in-flight entertainment comprised of up to 2,000 options while experiencing the airline’s award-winning service. Qatar already depart from London, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Every seat is an aisle seat in Business Class where passengers can catch up on sleep in a fully-flat bed or make productive use of their time utilising the large work surface area. Passengers can also stay connected while travelling with the option of Wi-Fi which is available throughout the aircraft.
Qatar Airways won Airline of the Year, Best Business Class Airline Seat and Best Airline in the Middle East at the 2015 Skytrax Awards.
There are two ways to enter:
- We will enter you automatically for every overseas flight inclusive holiday you book with us from 21st March to 30th June 2016. You will receive an extra entry if your holiday includes flights with Qatar Airways.
- PLUS: Enter our free prize draw by answering questions on the entry form sent to ur clients in our ‘Hello Spring’ mailer. Scan your entry to email@example.com or return it to our office by 30th June 2016, one entry per household.
Terms & conditions:
- All applicable taxes will be paid for by RB Collection Ltd
- The tickets must be used and travel completed by 3rd March 2017
- Travel must be completed within three months from the date of ticket issue
- RB Collection Ltd. are to administer the bookings
- The tickets can only be used in conjunction with ground arrangements booked with RB Collection Ltd
- Prize tickets apply only on Qatar Airways flights originating from the UK
- UK Domestic flights are not included
- Tickets to be issued in the winners’ name only and is not transferrable
- Once confirmed the booking cannot be cancelled or changed
- Embargo restrictions may apply; flights confirmation subject to availability
- Competition is not open to employees or their family members of RB Collection Ltd or Qatar Airways or their subsidiaries
- The winner will be drawn in July 2016 and notified in that month. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of notification a redraw may occur
- One entry per household
- One automatic entry per household to the competition will be made for clients booking an overseas flight inclusive holiday with RB Collection between 20th March and 30th June 2016.
- An additional automatic entry will be made for those booking flights with Qatar Airways as part of their first qualifying entry.
- No purchase necessary; one entry per household can also be made by completing the ‘Hello Spring’ competition entry form which need to be scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to our office on or before 30th June 2016.