Andrea Bocelli Tuscany 2024: Tuscany Coast Short Break
Andrea Bocelli 2024 LIVE in Lajatico, Tuscany
Performance date: 17th July 2024
We offer a flexible, tailor made service with flights, accommodation in Florence, Siena or the surrounding area, transfers or car hire with tickets to see Andrea Bocelli in Lajatico. For other options to see Andrea Bocelli in Lajatico Tuscany click here or why not book onto the set tour, details here
Tuscany Coast Break 2024 Example itinerary
Enjoy this unique luxury trip staying in the beautiful Tuscany coast. Choose from either Viareggio or Forte Dei Marmi. We can include private airport transfers but if you prefer to have car hire for your stay please do ask. The below is just an example, ask for a tailor made quotation.
- Depart UK to Pisa
- On arrival you will be transferred by private vehicle to your hotel (see below for examples)
- Free time to enjoy the beach resorts of either Viareggio or Forte dei Marmi
- Return private transfer from your hotel to Lajatico for the performance featuring Andrea Bocelli
- Free time during the day
- Our concierge service can assist with tips on what to see and do, or arrange tours for you.
- Free time to enjoy the area.
- Free time to enjoy the area.
- Private car transfer from hotel to airport
- Return flight from Pisa to the UK
Flights are to either Florence or Pisa. Costs on this page are based on London departures. Direct flights can also be offered from Manchester, East Midlands, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Bristol, Glasgow, Newcastle (durations may vary). Indirect services can be offered from other airports subject to schedules.
All prices are to be used as examples only and subject to flight and hotel availability. Contact us for latest confirmed costings.
- 4* Supeior: Hotel Plaze d de Russie, Viareggio
- 5* Hotel: Byron, Forte dei Marmi
Seating map at Lajatico…
Upgrade your performance tickets, prices on application
Executive + £340 per person (+ Private transfer upgrade of £180 per couple)
Poltronissime + £170 per person
Prima Poltrona + £100 per person
Seconda Poltrona + £40 per person
Poltroncina: (Included in the example prices above)
Tickets are very limited and subject to availability, prices may increase based on demand.
Transfers to the performance venue in Lajatico
The organised transport cannot drop you right outside the venue due to the number of attendees. You will have to walk the final part which takes about 15 minutes, the walk on the return is uphill. If you prefer to travel by private car transfer please ask for details. If you are purchasing Executive tickets you may use a separate entrance which may be closer. If you have any mobility requirements please do ensure this is discussed with us before you confirm your trip.
How to book:
Call us on 01543 258631 or email email@example.com.
Are these holidays financially secure?
All of the holidays we offer that include flights are protected by the ATOL license of the tour operator bonding the holiday. Full details of which will be discussed with you during the booking process. ATOL cover extends to those holidays including flights originating from the UK. We are also members of ABTA (79652).
Anything else to consider
– Insurance: Please ensure you have suitable transfer insurance valid from the date of confirming the trip.
What is included?
- Flights from your chosen departure point with 1 x checked in bag
- Private airport arrival and departure transfers
- Shared return performance transfers (optional upgrade to private car transfers)
- 4* superior accommodation in Viareggio with breakfast (optional upgrades to 5* in Forte dei Marmi)
- Performance tickets (Poltroncina section included, see upgrades)
- RB ‘VIP Experience’
- ATOL & ABTA protection for your financial security