Andrea Bocelli Tuscany 2021: Florence Short Break
Andrea Bocelli 2021 LIVE in Lajatico, Tuscany
Performance dates: Thursday 22nd & Saturday 24th July 2021
We offer a flexible, tailor made service with flights, accommodation in Florence, Siena or the surrounding area, transfers or car hire with tickets to see Andrea Bocelli in Lajatico. For other options to see Andrea Bocelli in Lajatico Tuscany click here or why not book onto the set tour, details here
2021 performance details – click here
Florence Short Break 2021 Example itinerary
SPECIAL OFFER: 4 nights for the price of 3
Day 1 – Wednesday 21st July (example only, we can completely tailor make your trip, ask for details)
- Depart UK to Pisa
- On arrival you will be transferred by private vehicle to your chosen hotel
Day 2 – Thursday 22nd July
- Free time to enjoy Florence, make use of your complimentary entrance tickets to the Uffizi Gallery, Accademia or Bargello
- Return shared coach transfer from central meeting point to Lajatico for the performance featuring Andrea Bocelli (alternatively attend the event on Saturday 24th July night, optional upgrade to private transfers, ask for details).
Day 3 – Friday 23rd July
- Free time during the day
- Our concierge service can assist with tips on what to see and do, or arrange tours for you.
Day 4: Saturday 24th July
- Free time to enjoy Florence, make use of your complimentary entrance tickets to the Uffizi Gallery, Accademia or Bargello – or our concierge service can pre-book an excursion or guide.
Day 5: Sunday 25th July
- Private car transfer from hotel to airport
- Return flight from Pisa to the UK
Flights are to either Florence or Pisa. Costs on this page are based on London departures. Direct flights can also be offered from Manchester, East Midlands, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Bristol, Glasgow, Newcastle (durations may vary). Indirect services can be offered from other airports subject to schedules.
All prices are to be used as examples only and subject to flight and hotel availability. Contact us for latest confirmed costings.
- 4* Hotel: + £240 per person
- 5* Hotel: + £525 per person
- Flights (depending on airline)
- Private event transfers
Seating map at Lajatico…
Upgrade your performance tickets, prices on application
Executive + £311 per person
Poltronissime + £155 per person
Prima Poltrona + £85 per person
Seconda Poltrona + £19 per person
Poltroncina: (Included in the example prices above)
Tickets are very limited and subject to availability, prices may increase based on demand.
Transfers to the performance venue in Lajatico
The organised transport cannot drop you right outside the venue due to the number of attendees. You will have to walk the final part which takes about 15 minutes, the walk on the return is uphill. If you prefer to travel by private car transfer please ask for details. If you are purchasing Executive tickets you may use a separate entrance which may be closer. If you have any mobility requirements please do ensure this is discussed with us before you confirm your trip.
How to book:
Call us on 01543 258631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are these holidays financially secure?
All of the holidays we offer that include flights are protected by the ATOL license of the tour operator bonding the holiday. Full details of which will be discussed with you during the booking process. ATOL cover extends to those holidays including flights originating from the UK. We are also members of ABTA (79652).
Anything else to consider
– Insurance: Please ensure you have suitable transfer insurance valid from the date of confirming the trip.
What is included?
- Flights from your chosen departure point with 1 x checked in bag and pre-allocated seats
- Private airport arrival and departure transfers
- Shared return performance transfers (optional upgrade to private car transfers)
- 3* superior Accommodation in Florence with breakfast (optional upgrades to 4* / 5*)
- Performance tickets (Poltroncina section included, see upgrades)
- Complimentary entrance tickets to the Uffizi Gallery, Accademia or Bargello
- Our top tips and recommendations for Florence
- RB ‘VIP Experience’
- ATOL & ABTA protection for your financial security
from £1,329 per person
Well, I would just like to say what an absolutely fabulous experience I had seeing Andrea Bocelli “perform” in the open air, in his home town, in such a stunning setting. In fact, the whole holiday was fantastic, the hotel and staff, the location, the trips, the guides, etc, etc, could not be faulted. I thought it was extremely good value for money. I am so glad I treated myself to this trip, it was a big birthday for me this year and I now have some wonderful memories.
Florence is more beautiful than Venice or Rome. The Andrea Bocelli open air concert was a highlight together with a wonderful lunch at La Lance in Fiesole and a visit to San Gimignano…….starting with the prosecco in the room made this a memorable city break!
RB Collection offered a very thorough service, and we felt that we were looked after and that we were in good hands. We were kept informed and they offered a courteous service. The Andrea Bocelli concert was amazing – all we could have hoped for and more. The transfer was comfortable and air-conditioned, with a nice driver and representative. Everything about the weekend was just perfect.